420 Main Street East, Suite 555
Milton, Ontario L9T 5G3
At Centricity360 Consulting we work with our clients in four key business growth areas: marketing strategies, sales strategies, customer service strategies and the software technology the automates and tracks these strategies.
We leverage our experience with internet sales and marketing tools, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software applications and business productivity solutions to help small and medium size businesses to strengthen their sales, marketing and service management capabilities to produce dynamic results.
The following visual represents the areas and services we work on with our clients:
How is it that some companies break away and achieve dramatic growth in today’s rapidly changing business climate, while others struggle just to survive? Those companies that thrive and grow understand the power of a strong customer focus.
Putting the customer at the centre of your organization is the driving force behind the professional services of Centricity360 Consulting.
At Centricity360 Consulting we offer comprehensive consulting services to our clients.
We have a five step Consulting Phase Approach:
1. Entry Phase – Initial Engagement - Purpose and Approach. Discuss business objectives and strategic direction.
2. Diagnosis Phase – Evaluate the existing business processes. SWOT+ analysis of Sales, Marketing and Customer Support. Identify challenges. Discover "What needs to be addressed" (WNTBA's) and review insights.
3. Action Planning Phase – Presenting the “Best Fit” Strategies and Solutions.
4. Implementation Phase – Working with the client to implement the Strategies and Solutions.
5. Ongoing Support Phase - Commitment to continued assistance, Guaranteed.
Code of Ethics
Centricity360 Consulting is governed by the ethics and code of behaviour instituted by the Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CAMC). The purpose of this Code is to identify those professional obligations that serve to protect the public in general, and the client in particular. The Code is also designed to identify clearly the expectations of members with respect to other members and the profession.
© Centricity360 Software Consulting. All rights reserved.
Website designed and hosted by Crimson Dog Web Design.